Frighteningly good Seawork rates spookily extended until Halloween
Last chance for discounted rates for Seawork 2018! The Early Bird booking rates offer a great reduction on the standard exhibitor fees and have been extended until 31st October 2017.
So far, the venue is already 65% booked, with a large quayside stand booked this week for a new exhibitor to Seawork - Manor Renewable Energy – who provide bespoke engineering solutions to support the development, construction and maintenance of wind, wave and tidal projects.
To date, the Quayside stand space is already over 70% sold.
For the last 20 years Seawork International has delivered a unique on-shore and on-water commercial marine trade exhibition.
The pontoon spaces are being snapped up with a new booking for a 24m vessel from Manor Marine - who manufacture and repair steel and aluminium vessels up to 45m - joining the many vessels already confirmed.
Fantastic sponsorship opportunities are still available to display your company logo throughout the exhibition with a wide range of sponsorship packages to suit every budget.
Every sponsor receives the following promotion, regardless of the sponsorship package:
- · Logo on the Seawork website, with hyperlink to your website until 30 September 2018
- · Page on the Seawork website until 28 July 2018
- · Logo on the sponsors' page in the printed Seawork 2018 catalogue
- · Logo on the Seawork 2018 official invitations (if booked by 24 January 2018)
- · Logo on directly relevant promotional literature for your sponsored event (e.g. lunch)
- · Opportunity to bring your own merchandise to enhance sponsorship
Looking for more information about exhibiting or sponsorship? Contact Kate, Lorraine or Michelle on T: +44 1329 825 335 or E: email@example.com